Hello all,

I've had a MF210 for a good while, and have lost the Sediment bowl,
took it off and flushed the tank a while back, and misplaced the bowl

the internet is not helping me much today in finding a replacement,

MF-210, 2WD, Diesel,
it's small, like a shot glass,

not sure if they are interchangeable with other models

Thanks in Advance

If you are talking about just the glass bowl, measure it carefully and go visit eBay (assuming this site doesn't sell one). I did this a month or two ago and there are a lot of used and NOS glass sediment bowls to choose from. But you may have to converse with the seller to make sure they have what you need. Even with good measurements, I had to rebuild the wire bale to make one fit correctly. If you have more problems finding one, send me the outside diameter of the gasket space, and the length from the gasket surface to the top of the tightener on the wire bail. I've looked at so many of them I might be able to help out. steve

If you are talking about just the glass bowl, measure it carefully and go visit eBay (assuming this site doesn't sell one). I did this a month or two ago and there are a lot of used and NOS glass sediment bowls to choose from. But you may have to converse with the seller to make sure they have what you need. Even with good measurements, I had to rebuild the wire bale to make one fit correctly. If you have more problems finding one, send me the outside diameter of the gasket space, and the length from the gasket surface to the top of the tightener on the wire bail. I've looked at so many of them I might be able to help out. steve
Thanks,

another member sent me a message with some part numbers, and I think I have found the right one on ebay,
will update next week when it arrives

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back