New Idea Manure Spreader Pintal Chain

Martt

New User
I am trying to find a replacement Pintal chain. It has a pitch of 2 inches. The ones that I have found have shorter pitch or longer. I am not sure what the spreader model number is, but the serial number is 96691. Lot number 506. This is a ground drive spreader.

I have a JD model N, very old maybe 1960's vintage. Still has the original tires, still hold air year to year, and cracked like the bottom of a dried up lake!!!!!!! but they work. My sources refer to the chain that moves the bars across the bottom of the unit, front to rear, moving the product to the slingers, as a "Ladder Chain". I took a link to TSC and found a match for the dimensions. Possibly you could find more sources if you ask a different question, changing the name of that for which you are looking. I know ebay is real picky about what you ask for. Got to ask the right question to get the right answer.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back