Pump for parts washer needed

Alan K

Need to replace the pump in my parts washer. I use a half and half mix of mineral spirits and diesel in it so a regular fountain pump for water based solvents wont work. Any suggestions for a replacement?

If you can make it work, an old power steering pump mounted below the tank with a small motor.

Need to replace the pump in my parts washer. I use a half and half mix of mineral spirits and diesel in it so a regular fountain pump for water based solvents wont work. Any suggestions for a replacement?
A guy i once knew used an automotive oil pump powered by an electric drill with a long shaft. Must have had the parts and no money but it worked pretty good.

A guy i once knew used an automotive oil pump powered by an electric drill with a long shaft. Must have had the parts and no money but it worked pretty good.
On the old parts washer I made years ago I had used a 12 volt electric fuel pump and ran it with a battery charger lol.

Try Amazon. They have a lot of them. eBay also. HTH

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back