grandpa Love

Picked up a dirty,non running,but fairly nice super A Saturday. Motor ain't stuck, should be an easy fix. Good pressure washing and uncovered a bit of brazing......I love to see a farmer fix. Sure beats the disposable age we live in.

Attachments

• 1000017104.jpg
    1000017104.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 110
  • 1000017105.jpg
    1000017105.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
It's on the corner of the touch control, so not a structural repair that affects putting power to the ground. If it doesn't leak there's nothing wrong with it.

Of course I'm sure you're going to get told because of that bit of braze, you'll need to take the engine to a machine shop for a full overhaul or it will smoke, drink oil, blow up within the first hour, and you'll be cheating the person you eventually sell it to... :rolleyes:

It's on the corner of the touch control, so not a structural repair that affects putting power to the ground. If it doesn't leak there's nothing wrong with it.

Of course I'm sure you're going to get told because of that bit of braze, you'll need to take the engine to a machine shop for a full overhaul or it will smoke, drink oil, blow up within the first hour, and you'll be cheating the person you eventually sell it to... :rolleyes:
Sad but true 😭

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back