zetor 6211 hyd lines 2 supply line only 1 return can I tee into the return line

1956 chevy

New User
zetor 6211 just got it it has 2 hyd supply lines only 1 return line can i buy a splitter for the return line are these fitting easy to find. Thanks Ray

I don't see much Zetor traffic here, so maybe not a lot of "ex spurts" on the brand. If you presented a few more details of what you have and what you're wanting to change/accomplish you might get a few replies. Some photos would probably help explain the situation.

Hello 56 Chev, welcome to YT! Unless you happen to find a Zetor guru I would say your going to have to provide some pictures of what you are proposing. Besides the amount of info you have given is not to helpful. Two supply lines from what? One return line from what? What is the purpose of the reconfiguration of the hydraulics?
I assume you’re new to forums, maybe not. Here is a copy and paste I like to share with new users.
“A common part of the “learning curve” when new members come on here is they may get fouled by the following problem. I use this little “story approach” to help jog their memory for future posts and replies. When requesting help on a forum like this always remember you are the only one standing there looking at the machine. You know the problem and can probably see it or at least the parts that are involved with the issue are right there in view. We cannot, we only have your typed words to go by and sometimes if we are lucky a picture. Hope this helps both sides get to where we want to be.”
Don’t expect a flock of members to smother your post on the Zetor forum in the Manufacturers section. That forum has very limited participation. Basically 3 topics have been covered since it was added at the first of this year. Everything you see before that was Zetor topics separated out of a General topic sections that came in onsie-twosie along the way.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back