Recent content by 3qranch

  1. 3

    Power Steering pump parts-Massey Ferguson 85

    Does anyone have an old power steering pump lying around for a Massey 85? I need the drive gear and filter screen. I'm learning the hard way that the pump off a super 90 fits but it has a different drive gear and screen.
  2. 3

    IH red v: Massey Ferguson red

    Thx!! Have you ever used Sherwin Williams heavy equipment paint? They have a pretty good color selection and it is supposed to be good quality.
  3. 3

    IH red v: Massey Ferguson red

    Can anybody tell me the difference between IH red and Massey Ferguson red? If any?
  4. 3

    Massey Ferguson 85 hydraulic problems

    Thank you, that is very helpful!!
  5. 3

    Massey Ferguson 85 hydraulic problems

    I have a MF 85 and the 3 point hitch will not work from the draft control levers. The 3 point will only work if you move the left hand hydraulic remote up or down. I read a post describing his exact problem but it was from several years ago. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top