Recent content by 41JDb

  1. 4

    Extremely Deep Well Socket

    We made the exact same thing when we were erecting I beams and needed something to quickly put nuts on the beam pad studs. Looks good.
  2. 4

    to sell or scap my tractor

    Well sorry if I offended you but it is not right to tell a guy to scrap his tractor when you have no idea the brand, value, or condition. What if he has a rumley oil pull or a JD GP beaner or something on the rarer end. The only reason I call you that is because you made a rash decision with no...
  3. 4

    Firewood processor

    Ran across some cool ones on ebay. Made out of a baler. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUUPKEk6ds4 The biggest/fastest one I have ever seen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVAAx3mMKY
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top