Recent content by 560Dennis

  1. 560Dennis

    Horse Power Weekend

    Took the Fordson to the Horse power weekend at the Lake County Farmpark in Kirkland,Ohio.
  2. 560Dennis

    No one is paying attention at these tractor shows (Ha Ha!)....

    Yeah ,only way to see what’s going on in there ! 👀🤔🤔
  3. 560Dennis

    Farmall A receipt

    Trivia about Wapakoneta ,Ohio . When I saw that receipt it was curious about it. Neil Armstrong’s boyhood home refers to the house where Neil A. Armstrong, the first person to walk on the Moon, lived as a teenager and young adult in Wapakoneta, Ohio. Wonder if there’s a photo of Neil Armstrong...
  4. 560Dennis

    Suggestions on draining Farmall 560 transmission?

    Suggest this sealant type for the plugs that way you don’t have to over tighten old dry seal thread s and you can use it on fuel lines ,just a suggested https://www.permatex.com/products/thread-compounds/thread-sealants/permatex-high-temperature-thread-sealant-6-ml/
  5. 560Dennis

    An old water pump, help please

    Nice Would soak the parts in Evap o rust for a week . Suggest. Thanks for post this interesting
  6. 560Dennis

    Suggestions on draining Farmall 560 transmission?

    I like look for old posts for ideas Like this one It might help https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/threads/560-trany-drain-plug-location.1431366/
  7. 560Dennis

    Cletrac tractor

    Nice rig
  8. 560Dennis

    Fordson major clutch

    Picture 14 extension spring with clocked ends https://mayhilltractors.com/major-clutch-flywheel
  9. 560Dennis

    Getting Decals Made

    https://www.maplehunterdecalsindiana.com/ https://www.maplehunterdecalstexas.com/ Who I use for decals
  10. 560Dennis

    Getting Decals Made

    Needed Allis Chalmers . And model numbers , for plow . Could not find them , blew up the images from the manuals . Made templates out of posters. Hand painted the on the plow beams . I understand about the quality of sign painting ,pinstripes, air brush. Need to support them to in the...
  11. 560Dennis

    Getting Decals Made

    Hand paint it . Be surprised what you can do.
  12. 560Dennis

    Plowing contest

    Unfortunately no , I like to tho ,competitive with the best ,learn a lot . Five o hours and thirty seven minutes from my house
  13. 560Dennis

    Loaded Tires

    Never Had radials .would like to try them out . I get the gage out all the time on the truck ,(is it down ?)
  14. 560Dennis

    Smelting

    I don’t if it does but kudos to the schools and kids that are doing this? Really impressive. Side say, I was so proud of my granddaughter (age 13) when she too welded the replacement top plate to the brush hog. Side say ,1966 ,we were required to cast a project of our choice in shop class ...
  15. 560Dennis

    H oil pump

    Check machinery handbook for shrink fit. I don’t see that the John Deere would combine a shrink fit with a woodruff key as an assemble process . To costly , Yet the you say no support so ,that’s a definite puzzle
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top