Recent content by 574

  1. 5

    Skid steer adapter on ih 574

    Hi sorry still figuring this out. The issue is the bucket is too large and hvy and there is slop in the cyl rod end pins I was hoping to find a pin on smaller bucket and get rid of this hvy quick attach but that looks like a long shot so wondered about using skid steer components. I am attaching...
  2. 5

    Skid steer adapter on ih 574

    Thanks. I am looking at options now. Checking with a company that makes one for the 2250 to see if they know. Thanks again
  3. 5

    Skid steer adapter on ih 574

    Hi. Whats the process to mount a skid steer quick attach to my 2500 series loader on a ih 574.? Any help is appreciated
  4. 5

    Series 2500 loader bucket

    I have a 574 with a series 2500. (At least thats what the sticker says on the loader). The unit has a poorly fitted “quick” disconnect on the arms and bucket. The pins through the quick disconnect are smaller than the bushings in the cylinders. I would like to eliminate all that and find a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top