Recent content by 77F100

  1. 7

    1962 Ford 641 641 6v negative ground?

    What should it look like?
  2. 7

    1962 Ford 641 641 6v negative ground?

    I will search for one. Does the polarity not affect anything else i.e. starter rotation direction?
  3. 7

    1962 Ford 641 641 6v negative ground?

    So I just purchased a 1962 Ford 641 it is a great little tractor and did an amazing job brush hogging my field. The tractor is still 6v and starts and runs great but it is set up for 6v negative ground yes I am typing that right. Aren t these supposed to be positive ground for the 6v because I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top