Recent content by 961kyle

  1. 9

    B Farmall rear rims and tires

    I think 9 inch rims were an option originally. Think they even had 8 inch rims on some.
  2. 9

    B Farmall rear rims and tires

    Replacing the rear rims and tires on my B. Looking at 9x24 rims. Will 9.5x24 tires work or will I need the 11.2x24 tires. I dont want the balloon look and the bulge at the bottom which is why I wanted the 9.5 but didnt know if they would work.
  3. 9

    B farmall

    It will start and run but pretty rough. Getting a lot of backfires and governor searches a lot. Rpms dont increase until about half throttle.
  4. 9

    B farmall

    Need some thoughts or ideas on these videos. Just cant get it to run right. Hopefully the videos work
  5. 9

    Full choke or backfire

    Just got a B running but it only runs with pretty much full choke. If I go to far taking the choke off it backfires bad out the exhaust and will eventually kill. Have cleaned the old carb out and messed with the idle but still does it. Any thoughts Id love to hear. The inside of the carb is...
  6. 9

    Super C fenders...

    A&I products sells new aftermarket. Not sure how much you are wanting to spend. Not sure on the price. Are you in the states?
  7. 9

    Any anteater fans here?

    Know nothing about them but I worked at a salvage yard after high school for a few years and an anteater was definitely the coolest thing I ever drove off a semi. Dont know why but that always stuck in my head. Did take that whole thing apart though.
  8. 9

    Inherited B

    Hung some weight on the clutch for a few days and she shifts perfectly so Im guessing the disc and flywheel were or are just rusty and sticking. Just needs to be driven Im thinking. I did just checking things out on it take the transmission cover off to see the gears and the oil thats in...
  9. 9

    Garage lifts. What are some options?

    Think thats the route I will go thanks guys. That is when the wife says its ok. But it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission.
  10. 9

    Garage lifts. What are some options?

    Thats kinda what I was thinking would. Thanks
  11. 9

    Garage lifts. What are some options?

    Starting a farmall b restoration and will eventually need to take off wheel weights and final drives and who knows what else. Im just in a two stall garage with 8 foot ceilings. Just wondering what people use to help lift things off or on.
  12. 9

    Inherited B

    Silver lining I guess you know it didnt end up in a scrap yard if it did go to a collector but I understand wanting to get it back. Its been fun having so far and definitely learning a lot.
  13. 9

    Inherited B

    Update. Got it set to TDC and took off the cap which was pointing at cylinder 3. Retimed it. Recleaned the carb. Fired right up. Was a very happy moment. Definitely need some new gaskets thinking I have some air leaks cause I cant open the choke all the way but she runs. Now my question is...
  14. 9

    Inherited B

    Thanks guys. I do have good compression with the thumb over the hole check. Good flow of gas out the carb. I know the carb is a zenith but cant find a part number on it. Im guessing since I have good spark and good compression it has to be the carb. Are the different carbs they used on these...
  15. 9

    Inherited B

    Well evidently Im still learning on here too ha. Im fairly mechanical and want to learn more. Located in Iowa. Uncle said it he pull started 4 to 5 years ago and it ran for a very short time. Less than a minute. I put a new battery on it is how Im turning it over. Pulled spark plug and held to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top