Recent content by A in NE

  1. R

    John Deere 245 LG tractor

    I need a useable main wiring harness for my 245 L&G tractor. The plug that goes to the rotary key switch is shorted out on mine. I could use just a good plug because the remainder of the harness is in good shape. Need a source for a used harness or just the plug, such as a tractor salvage...
  2. R

    1170 case

    I am looking at buying a 12 row John Deere 7000 planter no till . I am wondering if my 1170 Case will pull it?
  3. D

    way off topic: coppertop kid again...

    All, To those that have followed...well I got a call from outta the blue. Turns out that I was called from an employment person, I was named as a reference. This young buck had the nerve to list me as a reference, without the kindness of telling me. I was caught flat-footed at work. Of course...
  4. H

    1010 Timing Issue

    My 1010 gas stopped running on me this weekend. I found that the spring arm on the points had snapped in half. Never had that before. Installed new points and condenser in the Prestolite distributor. Now once it gets warm it just falls on its face and sputters. I tried adjusting the timing...
  5. B

    Extra Fluid in My Oil Pan

    When changing oil on my 8N I noticed I have about 3 to 4 quarts more extra fluid than what I put in. To me it didn't look milky and I'm really not noticeably down on my radiator fluid. I always shut off my gas when done using. Does anyone know what this can be, or what I should do?
  6. E

    504 front

    Friend has a 504 with a jerry-rigged wide front. What tricycle front will bolt up? Super C or the bigger M type?
  7. T

    Jubilee Battery Box

    I bought a New battery box for the NAA. Sad it's not OEM, but everywhere suppliers say the New CONN10732T is the one. Wonder if it will have attachment point same as the original ? Must be boxes this old got completely eaten up and there just aren't any used ones. Surely there are some NAA parts...
  8. B

    Lift Cover Rebuild - 860

    Hello All - Looking for some guidance on my lift cover. This winter I couldn't get the arms to do anything, but after priming the pump and manually lifting the arms a couple times everything seemed to be back up and running. The only exception was that they wouldn't lift in draft control, and...
  9. C

    Troy bill tiller

    Need help with model number and year please .the 1003 serial number 910294 .thank you
  10. D

    remove tappets on 414

    I want to remove the tappet train on my 414 and a couple questions..I am sure the bolts holding the unit to the head are head bolts and wonder if I loosen them do I need to remove head and install a new gasket or just install the renewed tappet train and re torque to specs or? If so any...
  11. W

    IH Gas vs. Diesel Production Numbers

    Are there any sources for gas vs. diesel production numbers for any of the International/IH/McCormick tractors? A recent conversation prompted a renewed interest in finding an answer to that thought. For example, there were about 7,200 Farmall 340 tractors produced. How many were diesel? One...
  12. R

    2500 - 3500 Trucks

    Don't know a lot about them, Ford used IH diesels 20 yrs or so ago? Is Chevy now embarking on a joint venture with IH? Chevy body on IH chassis?
  13. A

    Darf "7" wheel Rola rake value?

    I was actually thinking about a couple hundred or so to ask before I posted. I know I sure wouldn't buy something looking like it does. I mentioned the teeth, because I was pretty sure they wouldn't be cheap. I'll see what he says, if he calls or next time I get something delivered. Thanks...
  14. A

    Darf "7" wheel Rola rake value?

    The UPS guy asked if I had a side delivery rake, so I showed him this. I don't normally sell stuff, I have a lot of various "junk" items, and I would rather wait until I can have time to sort everything (actual stuff vs. sell for weight). But as many years as it's been, it won't happen like...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top