Recent content by adnedidas

  1. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    No, but I'll retorque it tomorrow... I used the tractor for an hour before it spitting coolant out though. Hope gasket is still ok
  2. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    Thanks, I'll save your info and retorque it like you say.
  3. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    Lol... torque to 95 pounds cold, plus middle out pattern. Valve set to 15" intake, .018" exhaust ... What's so mechanical is there to it? Lol... I paid 4k for the tractor, I'm not going to pay another 5k to have it pro fix.
  4. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    Not really but I YouTube it. I follow every step what YouTube shows, did everything.
  5. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    It's a gas tractor
  6. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    Yes. I see bubbles when i open the radiator cap when engine is running
  7. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    I'm new to everything here. Bought the tractor from a guy who lied that tractor is good, it's not. So tractor has no power at all on high gear. Can't even go up on my lawn on 4th gear. Brought it to a guy who charged me $1100 to just put a new carburetor on and says that was the problem. Went...
  8. A

    Ford 5000 Coolant spitting out

    I have a ford 5000, it's spitting out coolant from the fill when engine gets hot. So first i Thought it might be a crack head or bad head gasket. Took the head to the shop and MAG it, no crack. So had them resurfaced it, put a new head gasket on it, ran it again for 2 hours and it's spitting...
  9. A

    Ford 5000 hydraulic leak in break Rod.

    Do I need to drain out the hydraulic oil first before trying to take it apart?
  10. A

    Ford 5000 hydraulic leak in break Rod.

    Thank you soon much!!
  11. A

    Ford 5000 hydraulic leak in break Rod.

    So I need a total of 2 of each part right? Two for the left and two for the right?
  12. A

    Ford 5000 hydraulic leak in break Rod.

    So felt dust seal and lip seal is one part? So I need to order 2, one for each side right? Thanks
  13. A

    Ford 5000 hydraulic leak in break Rod.

    Whats the seal called? Is there a part number for it? I think this is a 1968 gas ford 5000. Sn: C208656
  14. A

    Ford 5000 hydraulic leak in break Rod.

    How to fix the leak? Is there a rubber seal or some sort of seal that I can order to put in to stop the leak? It is leaking from where the break rod goes into the hydraulic system.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top