Recent content by amiller7

  1. A

    J D model H manure spreader

    This may seem like a silly question, but which way do the teeth point on the gear for the apron chain? I'm assuming they point forward so the pawls can grab them better. Thanks, Andy
  2. A

    J D model H manure spreader

    Gear lube - add or leave dry? I have always put 80W gear lube in my case on my JD Model H manure spreaders. I am rebuilding my case and received a newer gear and inner case from a very knowledgable parts dealer. He says to leave it dry and not put in any gear lube - that it will run better...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top