Recent content by apranke

  1. A

    A O Smith Harvestore silo history

    My great grandfather bought the farm sometime in the late 1890's. I have a photo from 1917 with those sheaves of corn on the wagon. Behind the wagon is the wood stave silo and the monster stone and mortar silo. Sadly, there is no equipment visible to show how the corn was processed or moved into...
  2. A

    A O Smith Harvestore silo history

    Family history stories suggest my grandfather may have put up one of the first Harvestore silos. Somewhere I remember reading that there were 3 initial demo Harvestores and one was in Jefferson county, WI. What I do know is that the first silo on his farm was replaced due to glass lined failure...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top