Recent content by Balaton

  1. G

    Mag wires on my JD H ... ????

    My JD H wires mixed up? 2 wires .. which one goes to the top of the mag ? (I cleaned up the points and it now has SPARK!) - I got this tractor NOT running - I did not move anything on the mag - just cleaned the points - but I got the wires mixed up - sitting on the seat - which wire goes to...
  2. W

    Power Steering on 3 cyl 4000

    For lack of a better term, I have a groaning sound in the power steering, intermittently, when I turn to the right or hold the tractor in a straight line. Please tell me it is not the power steering pump and there is an easy "cheap" fix. Bill
  3. A

    GRAVLEY 8199

    i need to find the weight on a 1985 gravley 8199 can anyone give me an idea?
  4. B

    Check this out!!!!

    Hound this while messing around on the internet. Untitled URL Link
  5. B

    Unlikely 801 Operator

    Lets see nnalert on a tractor now. LOL
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top