Recent content by BalatonMN

  1. B

    How do I do that?

    Ok thanks Brian, I thaght about prying it but I didn't want to brake somthing major.
  2. B

    How do I do that?

    I need some help. I'm trying to pull the head off of the engine on my 981d. I've got every thing of of it and all of the bolts out but the seal wont brake. The manual says to "Carfully lift valve head from block." Is it poasible that there mey still be pressure in the cilinder, and if so, how do...
  3. B

    Ford 900 Cornpicker

    grandpa used to have one, still got the tractor but the picker went for scrap a couple years ago.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top