Recent content by BarryL

  1. D

    Lumi-Weld rods

    You see these at the car shows and swap meets. Aluminum lumi-rods ,low temp aluminum welding rod. Guy demonstrates by tacking soda cans together and maybe welds tabs on a piston. I have them but never used them . Anyone have any experience ?{ it almost acts like a solder]
  2. 1

    Pics-Farm Sale Results

    Yesterday I attended a farm retirement sale 16 miles southeast of me..It was the third sale I've been to this year where the temperature was in the low 40's with a north wind...Today at noon it was 33 degrees and we had 1/2 to 1 inch of snow...Our normal high is 70 this time of the year.. They...
  3. B

    Case 1370 No-Go

    Thanks Rod and Turbo. This is what I had hoped after looking at the service manual. This tractor runs about 185HP on a dyno, when it is apart can you give me a rough idea of what shops charge to update the powershift to 90 series? Should I worry about this or since it has held up for this...
  4. B

    DC Brakes

    Thanks Ron, I will start soaking tonight and try to wedge of the outer one first in a day or two. Then on to inner. This is exactly the info I needed, thank you!
  5. B

    DC Brakes

    Has both pedals on right side of tractor.
  6. B

    Case 1370 No-Go

    Just posted a message about DC Brakes, got a 1370 issue as well. I just moved back to 150 yr old family farm and bought granddad's old tractors. One is a '74 1370 that I spent a lot of time in as a kid. Anyway, previous owner just died and he knew what happened to it and nobody else does, but...
  7. B

    DC Brakes

    I am reviving an early 50s DC that has the usual story - running fine when parked, sat outside in rain for 7-8 years, now has various problems. I can handle the other minor problems, but have not tore into DC brakes before. The right brake is locked tight. I tried rocking the tractor back and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top