Recent content by BELL

  1. W

    left and right!!!!

    Maybe I am bored or getting old and crabby. However I get miffed when anyone thinks a vehicle be it tractor airplane or anything inbetween does not havr it's own right and left. In the fordward direction of it's travel and the operator is seated , his left is the vehicles left!!!!!!!!!! If a...
  2. R

    2N Resto almost complete

    A quick update - my beloved 2N is almsot finished - not much left to do other than but the wheels back on and a few odds and ends. I"ll be showing this at the Western Canada Farm progress show in June in Regina. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=97166&id=562897482&l=5df79924f2 Untitled...
  3. B

    Farmall stalling

    I hear you on the tank had the same problem when my father in law brought it down from chicago,we pulled it off 3 times trying to clean out the rust. Takes about 10 minutes before it will crank again. I put in a inline filter to help with that issue. I cant figure out why the coil was getting...
  4. B

    Farmall stalling

    If it is a fuel problem wouldn't the motor cough and spudder before it shuts off? this one is shutting off just like you turne dthe switch off
  5. B

    Farmall stalling

    I have replaced the condersor, tried 2 coils, and put in a inline resistor do to the coil getting hot, now the resistor is getting so hot you cant touch it. If it was a gas problem I would think it would cough and spudder before it shut off but it just dies like you turned the switch off. The...
  6. B

    Farmall stalling

    I have a old farmall M i believe it is a 1950 It runs for about 3 minutes then stops just like you turned it off. I have replaced the coil,plugs,wires,the motor is getting fuel. I believe something is getting hot in that short period of time but what? could it be the condensor? Thanks for the Help
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top