Recent content by big bob104

  1. G

    farmall f20 manifold

    Anyone know what the best black manifold paint to use for a Farmall f 20? Thanks, andy
  2. T

    Weight of Model G with Mechanical cultivator setup.

    What does a Model G weigh with the complete mechanical lift attached to it?
  3. Z

    What I found when the tractor arrived

    My new tractor is like Johnny Cash's Cadillac. The serial tag is for a mid 1946 distillate H, the rear end/transmission case and axle housings are Y castings which indicate a 1953 Super H if I remember right. The trans top cover is a K casting if I remember right, clutch housing is an N and...
  4. D

    Engine machine shop charges

    Hello out there in guru land. Can I ask about the normal Mom and Pop shop charges for doing what is needed at the machine shop for a engine rebuild.?? Only one here in my neighbor hood (within 3 miles) but they do lots of work from the traffic thru their place. I would like to know a ball...
  5. B

    honomag tractors

    Tractor is a R16B The only other things I can make out on the plate are:-1700 600 233548*1952 1040
  6. B

    honomag tractors

    thanks for the reply, just tried the link, got a reply already, thanks for your help, Bob
  7. B

    honomag tractors

    trying to find info on a hanomag 316 tractor, can anyone help please or point me in the the right direction, Thanks bob
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top