honomag tractors

What Year shall this Hanomag be?
316 must be Export.
Before ww II there was RD 38, RS 22, RD 50 or R 40. After war: R 40, R 44 R 19-R 35, even Perfekt, Robust, Granit, Brillant.
Production ended in 1972.

http://www.vorglueh-ig.de/traktoren.html

Check out this link.
 
Defunct German tractor. They have an owner's group in Germany. Here is the link.

http://www.hanomag-club.de/

Just need to understand the language. :oops:
 
I'll see if I can find something for you next week. There's several odtimer tractor groups in my area. About 30 tractors just went by on thier Sunday drive. If you have any data plate info, it may help.

Dave
 
(quoted from post at 07:08:53 02/17/08) thanks for the reply, just tried the link, got a reply already, thanks for your help, Bob

I live in Germany, if there's anything I can help you with (parts, etc) just keep my email address and let me know. If it's a model that was sold here also, I can probably get the parts easier and cheaper. I have a US address also so shipping isn't so bad.

Dave

[email protected]
 
Hanomag
hanr25c.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top