Recent content by Big daddy 15

  1. D

    SOS follow up

    Well got The disengage locked in after about 5 tries. Might of took less but here's the deal. Need high r's to get rolling. Thought there was no reverse till got up to 2k and she jumped right in. Same on most gears after shifting. 5th gear does its usual jerk. What would we need to do to fix...
  2. B

    case plow

    Hi I hope someone can help me. Does any one have a photo or know how a two bottom plow hooks up to my vac? I can't remember how it hooks up or if I have all the parts. If you have a photo of a plow hooked up I could look at it and tell what I need. The tractor is not an eagle hitch. I'm unsure...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top