Recent content by big shooter

  1. B

    4230 injection pump

    I still have some searching to do, Thanks Dieseltech.
  2. B

    4230 injection pump

    I have a 77 4230 with a 4 roller injection pump. It has what I would call a lazy governor. You can be going along in 6th gear at 1500 rpm an go down a slight hill and rpm will increase to 2100 rpm. I have taken the top off and the metering valve does not seem sticky, and have added a washer to...
  3. B

    5400 chopper

    Thank you for the replies. I believe I will take it out before the rest of it goes to scrap.
  4. B

    5400 chopper

    A small electrical fire. Lol
  5. B

    5400 silage chopper

    I was hoping to put a 619 in it, but this deal came along and chose this instead. I will check out the videos regarding the air filter, I suspected that would get challenging.
  6. B

    5400 silage chopper

    This is going in a 5010. Is the 8640 elbow shorter? Therefore getting it closer to the original opening in the hood.
  7. B

    5400 chopper

    yes, west central MO, Sweet Springs
  8. B

    5400 chopper

    <image src="http://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/photos/mvphoto12411.jpg"/> what would this rear wheel assist be worth?
  9. B

    5400 chopper

    <image src="http://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/photos/mvphoto12410.jpg"/>
  10. B

    5400 silage chopper

    Thank you, I was wondering that. I will try to post a picture again.
  11. B

    5400 silage chopper

    j knife I believe. will try to post a picture again.
  12. B

    5400 chopper

    Will try again
  13. B

    5400 silage chopper

    Taking the engine out of this chopper, is the rear wheel assist worth anything? What should I take off before it goes to scrap?
  14. B

    70 wide front

    Thank you for the replies. What are these axles worth?
  15. B

    70 wide front

    Is this a factory John Deere wide front?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top