Recent content by Bigjoe84

  1. B

    Restoring farmall H 1947

    I believe someone has heavily modified the gearing in this tractor... but anyway if I scratch the idea for a turbo would 40 hp be achievable with stock block head and crank?
  2. B

    Restoring farmall H 1947

    Been trying to research ways I would like to rebuild this tractor papaw loved it cause when he got it.. it had more power than normal it would pull a 3 bottom ok and work it hard on a 4 bottom... also we would run grain wagons to mill with this H and it would run 33mph with a full grain wagon on...
  3. B

    Restoring farmall H 1947

    HI YALL, I am restoring my papaws farmall H he loved this tractor but the motor is locked up because it got water in it. I was thinking about doing a turbo on it can anyone give me a few pointers on what would be best build to do.. I wasn't planning on working the tractor real hard anymore but I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top