Recent content by Bill in Bishop

  1. P

    Spark plugs

    I have a 35 D with champion W89D plugs in it.Im wanting to put in some new plugs in it.My local parts store has Autolite 3076 in stock.Witch plug is better?From what i have read that everyone says to throw the champions away.I think the Autolite 3077 is hotter but they dont have them.I was...
  2. B

    ford 631 workmaster 1953-64

    I"am looking for the bushing and little driveshaft that goes into the hydraulic pump to run the proofmeter- the proofmeter cable screws into this bushing. This tractor is 4cyl., 4spd. If anyone knows where I can get these items, new or used please contact me.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top