Recent content by Bill Rolland

  1. B

    stuck oil filter on 1952 Ford 8N

    Thank you all for your enormously helpful advice, cannot tell you how awesome it is to have experienced people to fall back on (after 14 years still a newbie)
  2. B

    stuck oil filter on 1952 Ford 8N

    I'll give it a shot - having to force something always gives me the willies ;-)
  3. B

    stuck oil filter on 1952 Ford 8N

    Have a 1952 Ford 8N, changing oil but cannot remove a stuck oil filter. Cannot pry out of the canister. It spins on the center post but won't lift out. Does not have a flip-up handle, probably wrong filter but not sure that's the problem. Also, breather cap and oil level stick are open, so not a...
  4. B

    Wagner front loader

    I have the smaller bucket on the Wagner loader on my Ford 8N, kinda prefer it. It limits the load I can carry, whch limits the weight, which limits the stress I can place on the front suspension. Those smaller tractors need a little tender lovin. If you feel comfortable you can widen the bucket...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top