Recent content by bmss96

  1. B

    4100 electrical woes

    While not as old as most tractors on this site. I have found the advice and help over the years to be awesome. I have a JD4100 compact diesel. I'm having issues with the charging system, I think..... I'm not sure where to start as far as diagnosing my problem. Some days the tractor will start...
  2. B

    where is the place ?

    I have a drawer in my bench that I keep all my angle grinder parts, disc's and wire wheels in.
  3. B

    OT: Windows 10 self installed

    Just had the same thing happen the other night. I had to get my step son to talk me through un-installing it. He told me to go into my settings and turn off the automatic updates and it shouldn't happen again... Yea, I was just slightly P**sed off. So far its all good for now...
  4. B

    What are you getting from Santa?

    New water pump and belt for my truck... HO HO HO...
  5. B

    Parts Washer Solvent - Need something good!

    Varsol or paint thinner. Currently I'm using paint thinner. I get it in quanties at a local oil dist.
  6. B

    Cotter Pins

    Try an aircraft supplier. I get all my AN bolts and hardware from Aircraft Spruce.
  7. B

    crimp on wire connectors

    What Dusty MI said, an electrical supply house.
  8. B

    ground hog

    OK everyone, Looks like the thing to do is dispatch him. I have a Jack Russell and a Greyhound. The Jack could care less that there is a groundhog under the shed. The greyhound will not leave the area, she just keeps pacing back and forth waiting. I did see him the other night after I put the...
  9. B

    ground hog

    I have a ground hog that has taken up residence under my storage shed. I was just wondering if I should leave him alone or relocate him somewhere else? Only big concern I have are my dogs. They know he is under there and won't leave the area. Will the groundhog be a threat to them? I should...
  10. B

    What to use to seal small tires

    I bought several sets of different diameter pneumatic type tire/wheel assemblies from TSC. I wanted to use them on carts to roll things around in my shop. After a few days they are flat. I've torn them apart and checked the tubes. I guess they are just cheap tubes, I can't find any leaks when I...
  11. B

    Homemade Tubing Bender

    I'm sure it's been discussed on the forum in the past, but I'll ask again. Has anyone on here ever made their own tubing bender? I need to make one to bend some 3/4" DOM tubing. Would like to be able to make dies to bend larger and smaller tubing. New ones are way to pricy. I'm hoping someone...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top