Recent content by Bob Zerunkle

  1. B

    International B-275 Draft Control Stuck?

    Thanks again for the info Jim. The bit about limiting the hydraulic fluid loss if I change the isolator valve is golden. That is not something I would have ever figured out. With the depth control working I was able to get some real mowing done yesterday. Looking forward to learning more...
  2. B

    International B-275 Draft Control Stuck?

    Success! I dropped it down as low as it would go and tried the rubber mallet trick at different intervals. It ended up working when the arms were up all the way. It's entirely freed up and is working just like it did before. Thank you. However the isolator valve does not seem to do anything...
  3. B

    International B-275 Draft Control Stuck?

    Awesome Jim thank you. I will give this a shot tomorrow.
  4. B

    International B-275 Draft Control Stuck?

    Hello everyone, This winter I purchased by first farm tractor, a 1960 B-275. I followed this with a running but really just-for-parts B-250. Preparing for this year I have changed all the fluids in the 275, replaced the PTO seal, upgraded the glow plugs and have learned quite a bit. Now I...
  5. B

    1953 Ferguson TEA20 buying tips

    Hello everyone, I'm in need of a working tractor for my property. I was able to manage this year with a 18hp garden tractor but I need to up the ante. My budget isnt much so there hasn't been a whole lot of options but a "Little grey Fergie" has come up for sale. According to the owner who...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top