Recent content by Braden21

  1. B

    330 Utility Yellow

    Sorry for the late reply, the serial number is 330779 and the tractor is currently being restored. It is a side mount sickle mower beside it but I think it s for a 420, not sure if they are different.
  2. B

    Made in USA decal

    Ok thanks! Good to know
  3. B

    Made in USA decal

    Hi im wondering if these made in U.S.A stickers on the 430s where only a thing in other countries not the states? I live in Canada and many of our original tractors have them. We restore tractors and I would like to get some made just wondering if they are special to Canada or are they also in...
  4. B

    John Deere tags

    Bought a pallet of parts, the tags where attached to the parts
  5. B

    John Deere tags

    Some cool original john Deere tags I found and framed
  6. B

    430W

    My John Deere 430W
  7. B

    Finished 430

    I should probably say I did not restore this myself, but it is my 430. Thanks for the compliments though!!
  8. B

    Looking for front weights

    Im looking for front weights for a 1959 John Deere 430 and for a 730. Does anyone in the Alberta area have any to sell?
  9. B

    330 Utility Yellow

    Yes it is a side mount mower
  10. B

    Finished 430

    Our 430W that just got finished being restored!
  11. B

    330 Utility Yellow

    Heres a 330U me and my dad are restoring. Took these images a few months ago when we bought it. Its 1 of 75 factory painted yellow!
  12. B

    Nice picture of my 430W

    Its looking really good!
  13. B

    Nice picture of my 430W

    Thank you!
  14. B

    Nice picture of my 430W

    Yes it is original paint, its currently being fully restored too so Ill upload a picture when its done.
  15. B

    Nice picture of my 430W

    Heres a picture of my 430W, I tried to post it before but the image was not posting
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top