330 Utility Yellow

Braden21

New User
Heres a 330U me and my dad are restoring. Took these images
a few months ago when we bought it.



cvphoto125506.jpg




cvphoto125507.jpg




Its 1 of 75 factory painted yellow!
 
Thank you for sharing this one!

I'm doing my best to track the industrial Deeres, could you sahre the serial number? I'd love to see more if it as well. Is that an attachment for it on the trailer next to it?

Brandon
 
Hard to tell what that implement beside it is for sure, almost looks like a backhoe attachment, or maybe a side mount mower?

Very nice.
 
(quoted from post at 17:15:59 05/10/22) Thank you for sharing this one!

I'm doing my best to track the industrial Deeres, could you sahre the serial number? I'd love to see more if it as well. Is that an attachment for it on the trailer next to it?

Brandon

Sorry for the late reply, the serial number is 330779 and the tractor is currently being restored. It is a side mount sickle mower beside it but I think it s for a 420, not sure if they are different.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top