Recent content by brandon_page1980

  1. B

    F12 Waukesha

    Thanks James, The carbs I have are from Waukesha engines, did the IHC engines use the same one? I figured it probably changed when the engine manufacturer changed. I see a lot of places with parts for the IHC overhead valve engines but not a lot of flathead waukesha.
  2. B

    F12 Waukesha

    I recently got an old F12 Farmall that my grandpa was working on restoring before he passed away a few years ago. He did a lot of work on it, and I want to finish the restoration. It has the flathead Waukesha engine, but the jets had broken off the original carb so he got it running with a Model...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top