Recent content by Brian B Glynn

  1. Brian B Glynn

    WD 45 hydraulic question

    So I see a dipstick and know how to fill and add oil to the PTO but where is the dipstick and how do you fill the hydraulic oil? 1952WD 45
  2. Brian B Glynn

    PTO Shaft carrier

    The shaft won't turn on this set up so I need to remove the carrier. What's the best way?
  3. Brian B Glynn

    PTO Shaft carrier

    That's neither the old or new one and I believe you're correct although I'll see what the old one looks like when I take it off my tractor.
  4. Brian B Glynn

    PTO Shaft carrier

    Thanks much
  5. Brian B Glynn

    PTO Shaft carrier

    What's the name of this part and how hard is it to remove? The shaft doesn't turn.
  6. Brian B Glynn

    Can someone help me with this RPM reading

    The needle turned CW
  7. Brian B Glynn

    Can someone help me with this RPM reading

    Thanks everyone. My confusion comes from my tractor mechanic, who I trust and is very skillled, saying the reading was around 540 which is what the 1952 WD 45 is rated for. The reading was at full throttle.
  8. Brian B Glynn

    Can someone help me with this RPM reading

    So is that OK for that tractor?
  9. Brian B Glynn

    Can someone help me with this RPM reading

    I was told the reading was 540
  10. Brian B Glynn

    Can someone help me with this RPM reading

    1952 WD45. I think this shows my RPM off the PTO is what speed? I'm thinking mid 500s?
  11. Brian B Glynn

    Well this doesn't look good.

    Thanks everyone, I ordered a used shaft and will install new seals and such.
  12. Brian B Glynn

    Well this doesn't look good.

    Thanks. I had recent logging done and may have hit a stump with my brush hog.
  13. Brian B Glynn

    Well this doesn't look good.

    ya, I found a used one and will install new seal, but what bearings are you talking about?
  14. Brian B Glynn

    Well this doesn't look good.

    I think I found out why my PTO gear box is leaking at the seal. Could this also be why I shear the PTO bolt so fast?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top