Recent content by brooksnb

  1. B

    Turfmaster garden tractor

    3181-0000 is the model # ...the serial # was never filled in . The machine was built in the USA if that helps. I learned that Murray had a "re-release" of this machine in 1983 I believe but does that mean that Murray was the original manufacturer of this model or did they buy out the name at...
  2. B

    Turfmaster garden tractor

    Is everyone stumped by this one ???
  3. B

    Turfmaster garden tractor

    Is everyone stumped by this one ???
  4. B

    Turfmaster garden tractor

    I just purched this tractor it came with a snow blower and 42" mower deck. The engine is a 16 hp twin Briggs and Straton. I have searched for a manual on this machine with no luck. I don't know the year but it looks to be about 1970's give or take a couple. Has anyone here any knowledge on...
  5. B

    Turfmaster

    Well upon closer inspection I did find the discussion page related to Garden tractors on THIS site....Thanks for the tip :)
  6. B

    Turfmaster

    I don't see any Garden tractor discussion board on this site or I would have.....however I did follow the provided link to another site and posted yesterday....I posted here today because the other forum is nearly dead. Besides this forum has a discussion page for all tractors and that's why I...
  7. B

    Turfmaster

    I just bought this old Turfmaster 16 hp Garden tractor. I have no information other than the obvious....it came to me with a 38" wide snow blower and a 42" three blade mover than mounts below the deck. It seems like a real workhorse with the Brigs and Straton twin but I need help with missing...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top