Turfmaster garden tractor

brooksnb

New User
I just purched this tractor it came with a snow blower and 42" mower deck. The engine is a 16 hp twin Briggs and Straton.
I have searched for a manual on this machine with no luck. I don't know the year but it looks to be about 1970's give or take a couple. Has anyone here any knowledge on this machine...or know where I might get info about this particular model ????

Thanks...

Dennis
11.jpg
 
3181-0000 is the model # ...the serial # was never filled in .
The machine was built in the USA if that helps.

I learned that Murray had a "re-release" of this machine in 1983 I believe but does that mean that Murray was the original manufacturer of this model or did they buy out the name at some point from someone else ??
 
It's a Dynamark 5012 your model number is correct Murray does not support anything older than 2003 and no parts past 1996.

you can request some parts diagrams if you google dynamrk 5012 your model 3181-0000 is listed. That is all I know. If you search the archives JoeK had a discussion on the 5012 somewhere in there. (it came up on Google)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top