Recent content by Brown David

  1. Brown David

    truck cap window lifts

    Struts were bad on the last truck cap I had. I raised the hatch and propped it well, drilled a 1/8" hole through each rod near the cylinder to insert cotter pins. Drilled 1/8" holes in side of stake pocket on both sides of truck to store pins when hatch was down. Cheap hillbilly fix that...
  2. Brown David

    Cub Cadet Wheel bolt battern

    You might be asking in the wrong forum.
  3. Brown David

    Pfft- You call those "Ear Worms"??

    I agree with the OP, earworm is a misnomer for the tunes that Steve in VA posts daily. But that's okay, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference in the big picture. Earworm definition per Google/Wikipedia...
  4. Brown David

    Pfft- You call those "Ear Worms"??

    Like this? ;)
  5. Brown David

    Modifying cabs to fit other tractors

    I spent many hours in an 8600 with a factory cab. Ear protection was a must.
  6. Brown David

    Modifying cabs to fit other tractors

    Showing your general location would be helpful to others looking to help you.
  7. Brown David

    Crazy Distributor

    Check your other thread.
  8. Brown David

    Crazy Distributor

    Was gonna say that but assumed he worded it poorly.
  9. Brown David

    Anybody Ever Heard Of A Vsee Box For Tv

    RFD TV can be streamed directly from the source. https://www.watchrfdtv.com/
  10. Brown David

    Trailer wiring

  11. Brown David

    Ear Worm 9/19

    When "Cadillac Ranch" was mentioned previously I assumed it was this one.
  12. Brown David

    Trailer wiring

    Yes. We also need to see pictures of the wench in question.
  13. Brown David

    Tractor Show Pick

    Pretty sure that's a Mopar, they were common in Masseys of that vintage. Distributors on Continentals came up through the head.
  14. Brown David

    Tractor Show Pick

    Unique steering and wheel drive systems. I'm not real familiar with tractors of that vintage. Was that a common drive system?
  15. Brown David

    Two Ford N's

    I suspect he wants to sell complete units, not parts? 500 bucks tops each for non runners.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top