Recent content by bspini

  1. B

    F20 Experts

    This tractor is a 1936. Thank you all! Changed oil, rebuilt carb, the sediment assembly was clogged, removed it from the tank. Cleaned it real good and now the tractor runs great. Good oil pressure as well. Its a pretty cool machine. Thanks again. https://youtu.be/xlqZnnnF0Aw
  2. B

    F20 Experts

    I have been by there, are you the dad or son. I have spoke to the son at Croans before. John and I are pretty good friends. Although, I am not one of the regulars there. Thanks Brian Spini
  3. B

    F20 Experts

    You live down the road from Croan with all the Farmalls.
  4. B

    F20 Experts

    Outside of Lane KS I tried to update my profile to put that but it just asks if I want to change e-mail preff. And password.
  5. B

    F20 Experts

    Thanks, we are in that process now. Pulled card yesterday its a fresh rebuild but cleaning anyway. Found a spot in the fuel line that looks like a hole was JB welded. Also sediment bowl had no screen of any kind, just the bowl. Had some crap in it, so its in pieces up to the tank. Making a new...
  6. B

    F20 Experts

    Thank you all! If anyone is interested to here it running I can e-mail or text you a video. Mine: [email protected] 913-208-7964 Thanks again everyone!
  7. B

    F20 Experts

    Site wont let me post a video or the Youtube link for it. If interested in seeing it I can e-mail or text to you. Thanks
  8. B

    F20 Experts

    Thanks, [email protected] My son and I have been tinkering with old tractors for only a few years. He is 20 now and learning quick. He has 2 H and 1 M. This F 20 is a new beast for us both. I am a 50s Ford guy myself. We understand this F20 will not sound like one of his letters...
  9. B

    F20 Experts

    Are there any F20 experts out there, bought our first and have questions. Thanks
  10. B

    Farmall H

    My son (17) just bought a Farmall H to do his first restoration. The rear PTO continuously spins, and looks like the bearings are out. This pto sits flush with the rear of the tractor and has the half moon shape lever that swings over the shaft to engage. How difficult is rebuilding or replacing...
  11. B

    Ford 900 (960-61)

    I checked the numbers it shows a 1955 960, BUT it has the 961 red Egg carton grill and 961 fenders. So who knows, maybe it is not original sheet metal. It also has the 1955-57 900 badge on front. So I am thoroughly confused! I will probably pull the trigger on it, but my son wants to go look at...
  12. B

    Ford 900 (960-61)

    New here, Hello! I am looking at purchasing my second Ford tractor. The widow lady does not know much about it. I believe it is a 961 Powermaster. It is a row crop, with the red larger grill cover with both vertical and horizontal cross bars (they are wide). From all I can find without having...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top