Recent content by Butch58

  1. B

    60 MF-35 3 point lift problem.

    What would cause the pump to work for a while then stop, I went down and cranked the tractor up and it worked after letting it sit for a while, worked for 15 minutes or so then just stopped working after lifting rake up for 10 seconds.
  2. B

    MF 35 Lift Problem

    Sorry I posted new thread, didn't know how it worked.
  3. B

    60 MF-35 3 point lift problem.

    I've had this tractor for 25 years and the piston and cylinder popped two attaching bolts when the lift went all the way up so fast after adjusting the draft. I just wanted to get it to go a little faster and boy did it, the lever was kind of tight and it went fast alright. On my 60 MF-35 I put...
  4. B

    MF 35 Lift Problem

    It has been from 40 to 90 degrees. And it works at no time.
  5. B

    MF 35 Lift Problem

    On my 60 MF-35 I put a new piston and cylinder for the lifting of the 3-point hitch after breaking two bolts on the old one. Now that I have it in, I can't get the hitch to do anything. I checked the top where the tube supplies pressure to other equip (that I don't have) and when I turned it...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top