Recent content by C Eide

  1. B

    Who Does NOT Condition Their Hay?

    Going to make a run at baling some hay over the upcoming Labor Day Weekend and we've got a sickle bar mower, rake and baler. The only piece we don't have is a tedder. I'm on the look out for one, but what I've seen thus far isn't very good for the asking price - probably be better off buying a...
  2. Y

    How to replace serial tag

    My serial tag is in very rough shape and given the tractor is not very original I don"t mind replacing the tag. I"ve gotten a new tag made up and will be seeing my tractor briefly this weekend and wondered what I would need to change it quickly. How do you change the tag? Knock the brass...
  3. D

    oil leak at distributor

    i have a 52 8n oil is leaking ware governor meats the block so i want to tight them didnt need to ok now what so i made a call was told to replace o ring pulled distributor no o ring ok was told this year didnt have one now what to do
  4. J

    2390 Case

    I been looking @ 1982 2390 tractor has 4700 hrs on it paint is good tires are good 20 38 radials front an rear weights with duals has had a fresh power shift work by former case tech on scale one to 10 the mechanical condition seems to be an 8 all the lights gauges the work also its the...
  5. A

    MM GTS Questions

    hello fellas i got a gts in the shed that im going to be getting to here in a week or so and put it together. it has the original starter but the gear drive generator is gone. was wondering if there might be one out there or at least any ideas where one may be or even a part #?? also i am...
  6. O

    larin 48inch farm jack

    my Larin farm jack has stopped working,won't lift up or lower down,has anyone else had this problem? I tried to find a diagram but can't find one.
  7. O

    105/9600 Questions

    In Wheat, can someone tell me what the bushel per hour and fuel burn of both a JD105 and a JD9600. Thanks in advance. David
  8. S

    MF 200 Dozer Parts???

    This message is a reply to an archived post by BeansOH. on January 24, 2009 at 11:58:31. The original subject was "MF 200 Dozer Parts???". did you find a place to get 200b parts ? i just bought one and need a pickup tube off the screen head of Reverser tranny... Mike in Cambridge Ohio 740 638 5059
  9. Y

    Trying to locate Farmall H main bearing kit .002 undersized

    Trying to boost oil pressure, had the oil pump cover machined then used plastiguage on the bearings, they have a clearence of about .004, took a couple bearings off to get the serial numbers, and found they are for a .002 undersized crank. I"ve found a rod bearing set but cannot find a main...
  10. C

    630 CASE

    I need a front pto shaft for a 630 case standard.This tractor is non-case-o-matic shift. Standard clutch w/triple range drive. I believe a 500b /600b with standard clutch use this same shaft. Can anyone ,please, help me locate this part? THANKS
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top