Recent content by captdon

  1. C

    Hyd front pump drive plate

    I checked around and the three bolt pattern drive plates seem to be all the same , the only difference is the length of the drive shaft
  2. C

    Hyd front pump drive plate

    Yes it has the rubber bushing and insert but a 3/8 bolt slops around inside the insert , being a mechanic all my life I can’t imagine how it would be centered on the pulley with bolts that don’t fit the holes , I’m thinking like most everything else these parts are made in china and the bushings...
  3. C

    Hyd front pump drive plate

    I purchased a front pump drive plate for a Massey Ferguson three bolt pattern and cannot find the proper bolts to attach it to the front engine pulley , the pulley threads are 3/8 and the drive plate holes are closer to 7/16 Has anyone had the same issue before
  4. C

    230 massey Ferguson

    [size=9:f813cf69fd][/size:f813cf69fd] Yes I want to add a front pump and eliminate the pto pump I purchased a front pump drive plate and shaft but the drive plate won t fit between the engine pulley and the axle cradle, also appears that not enough clearance for the mounting bolts, further...
  5. C

    230 massey Ferguson

    I m trying to install a front Hyd pump on a 230 1976 Massey Ferguson , I m having clearance problems with the adapter plate Has anyone tried this before?? I’m using a pto pump but need access to the pto This post was edited by captdon on 12/23/2023 at 12:24 pm.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top