Recent content by cary lang

  1. J

    South eastern and Central Michigan YT'er lunch

    Check Tractor Tales for details...
  2. P

    tea20 front spindle bushes

    Hi Ya Pulled the front axle apart as the axle spindle is loose in the housing. The bushes need replacing but the shaft it is also worn, so looking for diy ways to build the shaft up or sleeve the shaft or install larger bushes to remove the slack in the front axle. Doesn't not have to...
  3. C

    what do these numbers indicate on my 53 jubilee?

    thanks so much for that info,have a great day !!
  4. C

    looking to purchase Implement trailer

    I am looking to purchase an Implement trailer to pull in parades with my 53 ford jubilee,what do you have?I live in WA state.Thanks Cary
  5. C

    looking for implement trailer

    I am looking to purchase an implement trailer to pull in parades with my 53 ford jubilee tractor.I live in WA state.Let me know if you can help.Cary
  6. C

    what do these numbers indicate on my 53 jubilee?

    I am in the process of restoring my 53 ford jubilee and have noticed numbers on both side of the block.One side reads EAE 6015 D. The other side reads 33A2 3.What do these numbers indicate? thanks so much, Cary
  7. C

    decal location

    Ken, my email [email protected], thnaks so much
  8. C

    decal placement for 53 ford jubilee

    I purchased a set of 8 decals from yesterdays tractor for my 53 Ford Jubilee and need help with the placement,can you help? thanks so much
  9. C

    decal location

    I need help with decal placement for my 53 Ford Jubilee,I purchased a set of 8 decals from yesterdays tractor,thanks so much for your help,Cary Lang
  10. C

    decal location

    I need help with the decal placement for my 53 ford jubilee,can you help please,thanks Cary Lang.P.S I purchased the decals from yesterdays tractor,its a set of 8 decals
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top