Recent content by casecollectorsc

  1. casecollectorsc

    County line rotary mowers for TSC

    Bought a King Kutter 6' from Runnings for $2199 plus tax about a month ago...works fine.
  2. casecollectorsc

    You don't find these everyday

    Have a Case air cooled engine here on a 77 model combine. Had it running several years ago.
  3. casecollectorsc

    Update to "Guess what I was trying to do "..........Fire

    Several years ago a neighbor quit baling for the night and put the 1206 and baler in the machine shed. Bearing out on the baler he did not know about burnt the 1206 and baler and machine shed.
  4. casecollectorsc

    hytran question

    I have used Co-op HTB in my 2470 for 30+years. 1270 had HTB when I bought it. 4690 gets HTB. 1640 CIH combine uses it also plus all the 30 series that are not power shift. Never had a problem with any of them.
  5. casecollectorsc

    Issue of Old Abe's News

    I have left old issues at local Nursing homes. Old farmers enjoy them.
  6. casecollectorsc

    Tires

    I would think 10.00 x 16 would work well.
  7. casecollectorsc

    It begins

    Pulled the camper up for 4 days there last 3 years...other commitments this year but may drive up for the day. 170 miles one way.
  8. casecollectorsc

    Crankshaft needed for Case

    If I remember, 930-1030 cranks are the same??
  9. casecollectorsc

    Case 721 loader misses

    Injector?
  10. casecollectorsc

    Anyone looking for a Case Baler

    Got 5 of them here...guess I don't need another.
  11. casecollectorsc

    New Holland Super 717 cutter head band removal

    Replaced one many years ago...not too bad.
  12. casecollectorsc

    Silo for Saturday

    Yep, soybeans.
  13. casecollectorsc

    1060 runs finally

    I have a 830 diesel engine that was on a 1160. Bought it to power my irrigation pump in 1977.
  14. casecollectorsc

    Brush hog...

    Is that why yours is red? Only the yellow ones here...noticed the gearbox is filled with cornhead grease.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top