Recent content by Casey-1

  1. C

    A 49 VAC-14????

    Me too! It is actually a "1955" VAC 14
  2. C

    Case 300 and 800 pics and video

    Hey Dallas, Wish you would have come & talked to me. The rest of the story--- The first pic is my "57 "350" (utility), Won 1st in the 4000lb. class, & won 1st in the "slow race". Second pic is 57 "351"(rowcrop), Placed 2nd in the 5000lb. class. The 58 "801" got me a 1st place Trophy as well. Not...
  3. C

    350 Case

    Hey Ryan & Tony; I am the Alberta Canada guy that bought this tractor from you. I saw a Pic of the "530: a while back, looks great! A week or so back Len ND commented on a "350" on TV at the "Calgary Stampede" (Alberta) Vintage Tractor Pull, Well Ryan that was me with the "351" I bought from...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top