Texas Cowboy

Member
Location
Texas
This was beore the D-21. I need to learn how to put on more than one photo at a time. Tony
a63358.jpg
 
Tony

You and your kids do a great job! All of your tractors look fantastic. Thank you for sharing them.....even the green one.
 
Hey Ryan & Tony; I am the Alberta Canada guy that bought this tractor from you. I saw a Pic of the "530: a while back, looks great! A week or so back Len ND commented on a "350" on TV at the "Calgary Stampede" (Alberta) Vintage Tractor Pull, Well Ryan that was me with the "351" I bought from you. I won 1st in the 5000 Lb. class. If I can figure out how I will post a pic of me "parading" the 351 at the Calgary Stampede, with "Harry The Horse", (the Stampede mascot) riding on my drawbar. Howard.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top