Recent content by catfisher5

  1. C

    Yanmar 2301

    thanks, now to hit up My son- inlaw to read it for ME. I talked to them, they had no tech support, only sales with no info.
  2. C

    Yanmar 2301

    alternator (DB electrical)#12145077200, description says rectifier/regulator #12145077711. the manual I got the part numbers from is in Japanese.
  3. C

    Yanmar 2301

    also the two wires that will be attached to the t-plug that go to the rectifier harness are both green as far as I can tell. Well You gave it a shot, thanks. There has to be a old time Yanmar machanic some where in the country.:unsure:.
  4. C

    Yanmar 2301

    So My problem is I cut the off at the melted t plug which that wire went to dynamo, other wire goes to rectifier so I don't know which way they go to the new t plug if they have one certain way they have to go.
  5. C

    Yanmar 2301

    the part # for alternator is 121450-77200, its from the parts book from japan for the 2301D, when I ordered it it says alternator/generator ans the picture is just like the old one. Not sure what a dynano is. I also ordered a new rectifier just in case the old one is bd part#121450-77711.
  6. C

    Yanmar 2301

  7. C

    Yanmar 2301

    Got new 15 amp alternator coming with two wire t- plug,does it matter which way the two harness wires go into t- plug that go up to the rectifier/regulator. Tractors a yanmar 2301D.
  8. C

    Yanmar 2301

    Its my 2301D
  9. C

    Yanmar 2301

    So the hole is maybe 1.5 to 1.625 in housing" and pto shaft is 1.375 od, it looks like to get to seal the whole housing has to come off, maybe with gears and all. Just don't seem right to have to just change seal out. There must be Some tractor shop that has worked on a 2301D.
  10. C

    Yanmar 2301

    I can see a snap ring in housing but not enough room around it to open to take it out. I'm thinking the pro shaft has a seal sleeve on it under the seal id.
  11. C

    Yanmar 2301

    Anyone changed out pro seal on Myanmar 2301d, does the whole pro housing need to come off to get to the seal?
  12. C

    Yanmar 2301D

    You were not far off, 4-3/4 gallons, thanks.
  13. C

    Yanmar 2301D

    Unable to find it, thanks.
  14. C

    Yanmar 2301D

    Anyone know how much hydraulic oil it takes to fill a 2301D yanmar gearbox.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top