Yanmar 2301

I have not done it but based on the parts manual drawing you should be able to remove the seal and install a new one without taking anything apart. Many hits on part number 19430-26350 (TC42609) 42mm x 60mm x 9mm. Drawing shows a snap ring in front of it that would have to be removed.

I have not done it but based on the parts manual drawing you should be able to remove the seal and install a new one without taking anything apart. Many hits on part number 19430-26350 (TC42609) 42mm x 60mm x 9mm. Drawing shows a snap ring in front of it that would have to be removed.
I can see a snap ring in housing but not enough room around it to open to take it out. I'm thinking the pro shaft has a seal sleeve on it under the seal id.

You are correct, my bad. The snap ring holds the seal collar. The seal should come out without removing anything.

So the hole is maybe 1.5 to 1.625 in housing" and pto shaft is 1.375 od, it looks like to get to seal the whole housing has to come off, maybe with gears and all. Just don't seem right to have to just change seal out. There must be Some tractor shop that has worked on a 2301D.

So the hole is maybe 1.5 to 1.625 in housing" and pto shaft is 1.375 od, it looks like to get to seal the whole housing has to come off, maybe with gears and all. Just don't seem right to have to just change seal out. There must be Some tractor shop that has worked on a 2301D.
Your YM2310D is a Gray Market machine. There are only a select few places in the country who even know these machines inside-out. Fredricks Equipment in AL, the other place in northeast WA and a few places in CA.

On TBN, I recall a person doing this repair within the last year. Images were shared and Winston aided them thru the repair along with others there.
(y)

If you need manuals, we have them for free on the YTOG.

You are slowly solving your own puzzle. If the hole is less than 2" then no, the seal can't come out as it is 2.362" od.

This video of a 1510 has the same setup as your 2301. Maybe it can help you.

And another one.

Got new 15 amp alternator coming with two wire t- plug,does it matter which way the two harness wires go into t- plug that go up to the rectifier/regulator. Tractors a yanmar 2301D.

the part # for alternator is 121450-77200, its from the parts book from japan for the 2301D, when I ordered it it says alternator/generator ans the picture is just like the old one. Not sure what a dynano is. I also ordered a new rectifier just in case the old one is bd part#121450-77711.

That is the correct dynamo and rectifier for your 2301. I am not an electrical guru but just based on the two wire connection only being able to plug in one way would indicate to me the two wires should go only one way.

So My problem is I cut the off at the melted t plug which that wire went to dynamo, other wire goes to rectifier so I don't know which way they go to the new t plug if they have one certain way they have to go.

This is above my pay grade. The 220 manual diagram shows both wires from dynamo to be blue. Your 2301 has the same dynamo. Don't know just what that means. Just pointing it out.

also the two wires that will be attached to the t-plug that go to the rectifier harness are both green as far as I can tell. Well You gave it a shot, thanks. There has to be a old time Yanmar machanic some where in the country.:unsure:.

I know there are some electrical guru's lurking somewhere.
Even electrical gurus use schematics. Are the wiring schematics in the Yanmar manuals? Do they tell you the landing points of both ends of wires, not just colors? Alternator model/manufacturer? Is it a regulator or rectifier? That info helps in almost every case.

alternator (DB electrical)#12145077200, description says rectifier/regulator #12145077711. the manual I got the part numbers from is in Japanese.

This is the 226 diagram. Same as 2301 as far as dynamo/rectifier. Attached it because in English.

Attachments

• 2024-05-04-050931.jpg
    2024-05-04-050931.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 9

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back