Recent content by CathyCase

  1. C

    Case 310 Hydraulic Pump Updated

    I got the shaft back from the hydraulic company, when he looked at it he said it didn't need the "grind, chrome, grind, and polish" the pitting was not deep at all and he polished it. I can't measure a difference with my calipers between the diameter of the shaft before polishing and after, so...
  2. C

    Hydraulic pump

    Thanks for letting me know it works well. I was a bit nervous since I didn,t know. It will be so fun to get the pump all back together and working well
  3. C

    Hydraulic pump

    I talked to three hydraulic pump repair companies. All of them said they will grind the shaft, chrome it, then grind it to specs. $125-150. Sounds like it should work, has anybody done a similar repair?
  4. C

    Hydraulic pump

    I have found a couple companies online that rebuild hydraulic pumps, including shaft repairs, and complete shaft manufacturing for obsolete parts (I'll bet that is expensive). I am going to call some today and see what they say. I still hope to find an old rebuilt pump, old pump, or shaft, I...
  5. C

    Hydraulic pump

    Thanks, that will be the route I go If we can't find another option
  6. C

    Hydraulic pump

    thanks for the info. The shop is actually a very good shop, he did my engine for my 1950 Dodge pickup. He is a one man shop and just won't do the small jobs anymore. We had a retired machinist that had equipment in his garage, but he doesn't do any work. Nearest next machine shop is 2.5 hours...
  7. C

    Hydraulic pump

    I will see if my brother can ind some shop ner his home in Paso robles
  8. C

    Hydraulic pump

    Hi: We don?t have a seal and bearing place in town, the 1machine shop we have said he won?t mess with it. He told me to use crocus cloth. Know anywhere I could send it? I live in a very rural and remote area.
  9. C

    Hydraulic pump

    5.1 inch long 1 inch diameter spline side 0.750 woodruff key side spline length 1.375 Hope this helps
  10. C

    Hydraulic pump

    Hi: I did contact Coleman, they said they don't have the pump shaft and they need to update their web page. Grrr, I was excited when I first saw their add.
  11. C

    Hydraulic pump

    Hi Chuck. I will get that tonight for you.
  12. C

    Hydraulic pump

    Hi: Still dealing with my hydraulic pump d25569. I took it apart and the shaft has two grooves in it. I took it to the machine shop and he said try and polish it with crocus cloth which I did, it now looks better than the attached photo, but the new seal rides in the lower groove. I think it...
  13. C

    Case 310

    gas
  14. C

    Case 310

    I wasn't talking about the eagle hitch, I was talking about the lift cylinders on the blade of the dozer. I thought since it was apart for new seal, might as well put in new pistons (only $14 each). Sorry for the confusion
  15. C

    Case 310

    Thanks, good idea
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top