Recent content by Choreboy

  1. R

    2510 diesel missing on 2 cylinders, lots of blue+grey smoke

    I bought a 2510 with the late model diesel engine in it. It sat for 20 years and even the owner remembered it missing on two cylinders. I put in all new injectors, a leak-down rail, a fuel transfer pump, fuel lines, and had the tank boiled and sealed with new fittings. The tractor starts easily...
  2. C

    OT - Computer question

    I know of a guy that has three computers and all are routed to one internet service. My question is this, will the same IP address show up on here no matter what computer he uses or does each computer show its own IP address. I think this guy is or has played some games and i would like to be...
  3. A

    More H parts

    I found 4 of these nuts ,they are about twice as tall as a regular nut.I believe they are 7/16
  4. M

    What kind of stuff do they do to tractors???

    Put the b in the garage today, wow, steering shaft had been cut and welded and a ford pick up steering wheel was put on, had to cut it all off, found a new one on ebay, had to order it, the fan support bracket is all welded up and bent, orderd off of ebay for 5 bucks, half of the bolts are broke...
  5. D

    5103 rear remotes

    I have a 06 5103 that I decided I wanted to add a rear romote to be able to operate the hoist on a new to me grain wagon. I also intend on finding a transport disc. Dealer quoted me $560 for the kit and $340 for the labor. The sad thing is the grain wagon only cost $600 and the Farmall H that...
  6. X

    880 cluster gauge question???

    Will the cluster gauge work with a negative ground system without changing to a new cluster gauge?
  7. A

    Ford 8N and snow

    hey guy's i'm looking to buy a ford 8N in solid shape with a plow blade and would like to use it for plowing my 800 foot gravel drive which has a slight incline over a small portion of it, i hade someone tell me they are too light to plow snow??. will this machine do the job. also would this...
  8. C

    310 waukesha crank fit in a 265 block

    You mach the block not the crank
  9. C

    880 rocker arms

    They will work real good with some miner ajustments Better i have run them three years with no problem
  10. J

    Flywheel install

    How do I make sure the flywheel is not 180 out when I reinstall it on my 8N, Like a dummy I did not mark it when I took it off. Thanks. JOE
  11. C

    perkins dot 3 or 4

    The 8800 has a turboed moter.not alot of parts will trade frome a dot 4 to a dot 3
  12. W

    TIRES AND WHEELS FOR M FARMALL 18.4 x 30 ?

    Are there original spoke wheels that will mate up to a Farmall M that will carry an 18.4 x 30 tire? Currently have 15.5 x 38. I have seen the wider tire, but never on an M. Do not want to go with pressed wheels, want the original look but with fatter rear tires. Any advice appreciated...
  13. M

    D17 3 PT Adaptor

    Any suggestions on the the correct series of 3 pt adaptor I should buy for my D17,. I want to lift a 5ft king kutter II rotary tiller , right now I have snap coupler and lift arms on my D17 as the pic shows.
  14. T

    Allis HD6 dozer questions

    Hello: Just added another Allis to the collection (160 tractor) this time a HD6 dozer. I am looking for info on Oil filter # oil specs and capacitys, air filter # and any other info that you might feel I would be interested in. Thanks Tom
  15. T

    TN Show

    40th annual Tennessee-Kentucky Threshermens Show. July 17-18, Adams, TN, which is located around 30 miles north of Nashville. Show includes Steam and Gas Engines, Antique tractors, Flea Market, Wheat Threshing and Antique Sawmill. Tractor Pulls on Fri beginning at 5:30 and Sat at 1:00. Heave...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top