Recent content by Chris Brimmer

  1. G

    Tractor Pulls

    Hey ytmag readers just letting you know the Big Bend Farm Antiques Club is having a Tractor pull on Saturday June 15th at 6pm at the Meigs County Fair Grounds in Pomeroy Ohio. I will re post if cancelled or you can check on our website at www.bigbendfarmantiquesclub.com
  2. C

    8N rear End

    Sorry DELL PTO SEAL !! AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,and FAST REPLY !
  3. C

    8N rear End

    I have jusy bought a 8n that I thought I got for a good price (1100) but now after I have dug in and started repairing it FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS A 9nREAR END BUT!!! I find that it has a HF To20 REAR END (I THINK) But I find this out after I replaced the lift CYL PISTON with a 8n piston,WILL THIS...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top