Recent content by Chris Brown

  1. C

    931B loosening tanks???

    Sorry I hijacked your post here. Ive been trying to get in touch with Bob for a few years now. Ontario Bob,shoot me an email. [email protected]
  2. C

    looking for Ontario Bob

    Thank you fellas. Bob and I just sort of lost track of each other over the last few years.
  3. C

    656 hydraulic pump O ring and suction problems

    We have a couple 656's and both suffer from hyd suction issues. I found an early 560 screen type hyd filter for one tractor and that made a big difference. The modern paper filters restrict the fluid flow when its cold. Question: I need a part number ,or dimensions of the pump to casting O ring...
  4. C

    looking for Ontario Bob

    I havent been on this site in a few years. Im looking for Ontario Bob. He used to frequent the discusion forums on here. A very knowledgable guy and an asset to the forums. If you know him or he shows up. Hit me up sometime.
  5. C

    1937 RD4 cat info

    Thank you fellers. Weve been busy on other projects and havent had a chance to tinker with it in a few days. But the pressure relief grease gun is good to know about ahead of time. The alemite type one I have is smaller and it doesnt have a relief. We have only ran it just a few nimutes so far...
  6. C

    1937 RD4 cat info

    We just bought a 36-37 RD4 cat with a homemade dozer blade on it. I started it the first time by pulling it. I cleaned the carb and a little tinkering with the mag and got the pony started. Im looking for info on everything about it. I need a governor belt for the pony before I can really do...
  7. C

    TA or clutch 1962,560d

    Yes, the pto and hydraulic pump are fine.They run off the hollw shaft that splines into the pressure plate.
  8. C

    TA or clutch 1962,560d

    I was doing loader work and she just quit moving. I looked in the transmission first and nothing was moving,next I took the cover off the TA clutch housing and it was"nt turning either. I can spin the TA clutch freely by hand. It locks when I put the trans in gear,so I assume the problem in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top