Recent content by Chris NY

  1. C

    Threadinding the knotters on a John Deere 14T baler

    My 24t has the diagram on the underside of the twinebox lid. A used owners manual from Ebay, or a new one from Deere is worth its weight in gold when the hay needs to be baled and the baler acts up.
  2. C

    5000 ford row crop

    My 5000 row crop does the same thing. The draft/position lever works properly when I switch from one setting to the other. The three point arms will only raise in the last inch of lever movement like yours. The other symptom is that the three point hitch will move 700 lb. round bales all day...
  3. C

    WOW!

    I've been married to my wife for 24 years, and I still have no clue about what makes women tick. Mood swings,long memories,drama are all part of the deal. I still think that she is the best thing that ever happened for me. I wish you the best of luck. Make sure to hug the kids.
  4. C

    How Wide Is A JD 24 T Baler

    96" at widest point---edge of pickup flare to outside of flywheel
  5. C

    ot/black mold on hoop barn cover

    I"ve noticed black mold growing on the white cover of my hoop barn, mainly on the seams. I"m thinking that this can"t be good for the fabric. Is it a common problem? Do I remove it with dilute bleach or a swimming pool algaecide? Thanks in advance.
  6. C

    Kinda OT / union question (local 181)

    I have one son in college and 2 others going soon. I see too many families that pay (or borrow) a fortune to send their children to college and when the child graduates there are only $12 - $14 per hour jobs available IF they can find one. You have a chance to get paid training in an area that...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top